| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ziguinchor in March is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35.8 °C (96.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.2 °C (64.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in March is 17.6 °C (31.7 °F).
- The shortest day is 11:51 long and the longest day is 12:13 long with an average length of 12:02.
Check the distance to and compare the Ziguinchor March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Ziguinchor, Senegal
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Ziguinchor:
- Podor, Senegal - 478.1 kms (297.1 miles) NNE
- Matam, Senegal - 472.6 kms (293.7 miles) NE
- Linguere, Senegal - 338.3 kms (210.2 miles) NNE
- Diourbel, Senegal - 233.5 kms (145.1 miles) N
- Kaolack, Senegal - 177 kms (110 miles) N
- Tambacounda, Senegal - 311.5 kms (193.6 miles) ENE
- Kolda, Senegal - 145.7 kms (90.5 miles) ENE
- Kenieba, Mali - 547.3 kms (340.1 miles) E
- Kedougou, Senegal - 439.5 kms (273.1 miles) E
- Bissau, Guinea-Bissau - 106.5 kms (66.2 miles) SE
- Labe, Guinea - 453.1 kms (281.6 miles) ESE
- Boke, Guinea - 239.5 kms (148.8 miles) SE
- Mamou, Guinea - 516.8 kms (321.1 miles) ESE
- Kindia, Guinea - 463.6 kms (288.1 miles) SE
- Conakry, Guinea - 440.3 kms (273.6 miles) SE