| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ziguinchor in July is hot at 27.4 °C (81.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.5 °C (88.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.3 °C (73.9 °F).
- In July the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 8.2 °C (14.8 °F).
- The weather in July is pretty drenched. A hearty 295.6mm (11.6in) of liquid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 12:40 long and the longest day is 12:50 long with an average length of 12:46.
Check the distance to and compare the Ziguinchor July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Ziguinchor, Senegal
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Ziguinchor:
- Podor, Senegal - 478.1 kms (297.1 miles) NNE
- Matam, Senegal - 472.6 kms (293.7 miles) NE
- Linguere, Senegal - 338.3 kms (210.2 miles) NNE
- Diourbel, Senegal - 233.5 kms (145.1 miles) N
- Kaolack, Senegal - 177 kms (110 miles) N
- Tambacounda, Senegal - 311.5 kms (193.6 miles) ENE
- Kolda, Senegal - 145.7 kms (90.5 miles) ENE
- Kenieba, Mali - 547.3 kms (340.1 miles) E
- Kedougou, Senegal - 439.5 kms (273.1 miles) E
- Bissau, Guinea-Bissau - 106.5 kms (66.2 miles) SE
- Labe, Guinea - 453.1 kms (281.6 miles) ESE
- Boke, Guinea - 239.5 kms (148.8 miles) SE
- Mamou, Guinea - 516.8 kms (321.1 miles) ESE
- Kindia, Guinea - 463.6 kms (288.1 miles) SE
- Conakry, Guinea - 440.3 kms (273.6 miles) SE